Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Jay-Z is Pop, Miley is NOT?

I was on WSHH briefly this morning and I saw this video on Miley Cyrus saying a little something about Jay-Z.  In this interview Miley stated that she has never listened to a Jay-Z song, stating that she didn't even write the song along with calling Jay-Z pop.  Now don't get me wrong I'm not in the bashing business full time lol, but this diss by Miley is kinda funny.  A teenage girl not knowing a Jay-Z song cracks me up, and while we know a lot of musicians don't write there own songs, the fact that this girl didn't know not one song even for publicity purposes is kinda funny.  Anyways here is the video of the really quick interview...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program