Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Montauk Monster

Ok this thing is pretty crazy. I know this is not Hip Hop, but with all the BullS**t news going around I decided I might check out some interesting real world stuff for a minute. I found this article on Yahoo speaking about a new monster that has the internet going crazy. Personally I don't think I'am going crazy about it but this thing is very cool. This monster looks dead in the photos but I was wondering what would happen if it was alive. If you check the pictures you can see it has some very, VERY sharp looking teeth. In an era where we are getting mutants, could this be a real life one? I'm not really sure, but until we start getting mutant people with super powers, I guess we will have to live with these monsters first.



Article: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program