Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Monday, April 27, 2009

Busta Rhymes - Touch It (remix)

Today has been a boring day for me so I decided to go back in time a lil bit and listen to some more older music from earlier in the decade. So far I got Busta Rhymes and the Touch It remix which was reppin for the city of New York. This track was and still is one of my favorites because of the beat, and all the features who are all basically on point. I wonder how big this song could've been if he did this for the nation like get Snoop from the west, someone from the Midwest, Luda for the South, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program