Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Friday, January 08, 2010

Lil Wayne - On Fire

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is it huh, Lil Wayne using a really nice beat to mumble, and stuff with autotune and call it his rock/rap album?  Hate, it might sound like it but c'mon, where is the structure the lyrical work, the melody?  Personally I've had a love/hate relationship with Lil Wayne because I was and still am a old school Wayne fan, but this is very troubling.  Does anyone like this, I guess a poll would be the best way to ask...

The video looks cool though I ain't gonna lie

1 comment:

  1. i didnt like this song...just didnt make it for me...'drop the world' is the only thing worth listening off that album..

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program