Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Friday, January 08, 2010

Bow Wow's FREE Mixtape?


Ok I'm not putting this comment or post here to rag on Bow Wow, but I had no clue this mixtape was out.  The reason I found out he had a mixtape is because he was defending his 2 million downloads, which he claimed through his twitter.  I personally don't listen to Bow Wow too much or look for his music, but I do respect his longevity in the game. 

Here is the article on the 2 million downloads controversy

Bow Wow Defends His 2 Million Mark | Bow Wow | Rap Basement


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program