Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Sunday, May 03, 2009

The Cool Kids - Champions


I have never heard of these guy's music until now, and I'm still learning about them and what they are trying to do. Honestly though the music isn't too bad, and I'm very interested to see where and how they are going to move forward next. The Cool Kids have a mixtape coming out with Don Cannon, and this song named "Champions" is pretty chill Anyways check this track out and let me know what you think, and if you know anything about them. If they have other songs that are good, or help me understand what there direction is let me know. I always like to check out new music, good or bad.

The Cool Kids & Don Cannon - Champions | Hip Hop Songs > HipHopDX.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program