Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

T.I. - Prison, Career, Obstacles, Life



I was reading this article on CNN which asked the question about the implications of jail time on T.I.'s music career. For one, I have followed T.I. for almost six years now and I do know he has had legal issues before, and has succeeded in dealing with being absent in entertainment while handling his legal obligations. So when this article came out I asked myself what position T.I. was in now. The answer is simple, he has a solid cd out in the market which has sold 2 million copies or is reaching that mark, he has a brand which is represented through his artists, and he has features appearing on several other artist's albums. On top of those things, T.I. has a market where his fans are loyal, and he has created that base by being a true person to them through his music. One thing that this man has is charisma and he knows how to use it. The other thing T.I. has is a personality where he allows himself to show himself being vulnerable, humble, thug, educated, and respectable throughout his community. I think T.I. will be just fine.

CNN Article: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program