Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

HoteliCopter?

Man I saw this a few days ago somewhere else, and I wanted to post it on here so I finally did. Yep this is not Hip Hop related but it sure is pretty cool. What we have here is a helicopter and a hotel in one. Supposedly this is like having a 5 star hotel in the air, and I wonder what the rates would be to rent one of these rooms. Also, would you have this room long enough to stay in overnight? I mean are flights with this thing going to be lengthy and time consuming? Or will this be like a vacation mobile in the air, just like how a cruise is for the water reaching different destinations for tourists to do there thing. Comments are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program