Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Monday, April 27, 2009

Fat Joe on a Rampage!

I know it's not funny to make fun of fat people, but I used to be fat too at one time so is it justified? You can have your opinions on that while I show you this picture of homie Fat Joe enjoying his KFC. Now don't get me wrong I like KFC and these days I've been wondering why it took them so long to figure out how to make grilled chicken, but this picture is just priceless.

Remember we are the most obese country in the world, why don't we go exercise!

Larger Picture: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program