Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Monday, April 27, 2009

Cash Money Record's White Rapper?!?!?!?!?


When I saw this picture with my favorite rappers from back in the day I started wondering some things. First, did this white guy while jogging decide to jump in the picture? As you can see it's obvious he seems kind of outta place. Then I started thinking to myself, maybe he is a rapper? I mean Eminem and Asher are white, why couldn't this guy be a rapper also. You can wrestle with that thought if you want but this picture was too hilarious to pass up.

Large Image: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program