Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Bill O'Reilly Attacks Eminem

I found this video while chilling on WSHH and it caught my eye. I know that this blog is used for freedom of speech and any constructive comments are welcome. The reason I'm posting this is because O'Reilly started this off with Eminem. Everyone knows Bill loves controversy and is ALWAYS (sarcasm) right, and without him taking these topics in this way he would not get his ratings. I do not support or am against all of the views stated in this topic but the way Eminem is targeted just doesn't seem fair. Maybe having Eminem on the show could help O'Reilly figure out where this is coming from? I do feel Bill is probably intimidated by Mr. Mathers so that might not happen, especially since Eminem has been a very strong Democratic supporter. Anyways check out the video and if you get a chance let me know, is Bill O'Reilly attacking Eminem, or is he just stating some facts?

2 comments:

  1. O'Rielly hits me as a bitter old white guy who bags on everything to do with hip hop. He hates it in every form. Can you blame him though? First he doesn't understand the struggles of the black man. Second, the state of hip hop in the mainstream is kinda sad. Autotuned Goats are making strides.

    He does make some valid points though. Not on the Em thing, cuz i think he only used Em's song as the platform. I saw this vid over at worldstarhiphop where a chia pet of obama is recalled for being racist. I'm black, I love me some obama and I'm still looking for the racism in the chia pet. I think some people get off too easily on some things and stay quiet on others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol bitter old white guy sounds right to me, he does hate the art. I haven't seen the chia pet video i gotta check that out.

    The one thing that i saw which had me kind of like what the heck is going on was the video in black face in Turkey. I'm not sure what happens over there but i was really sad to see something like that being shown/done.

    21st century, why can't we all just be seen/treated as equal.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program