Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

NFL Player Vs Cop

I know this is not rap related but I really wanted people to see this. My friend showed this to me today, and it really made me upset. The man in the video who is in trouble is a football player, and he is on his way to the hospital to go see his ailing mother in law. While he was going to see her he broke a traffic law, and he pleads with the cop to let him go see his mother in law which doesn't happen. Anyways check out the video and tell me if you wouldn't be mad or not, I know it would make me really upset.

Video: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program