Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

50 Cent - Street King Energy


As I weed out the spam and check the e-mail account after a long time, I decided that there was a subject that irked me some.  First off thanks for still checking out the blog, and following me even as my posts and involvement has toned down tremendously.  With that said and out of the way the topic on discussion is 50 Cent's energy drink.  If you've been living under a rock in the Hip Hop world then you would not know that Curtis is dropping/dropped an energy drink.  Now your probably thinking so what, another way for a rapper to get some cash, but the difference in this business endeavor is that fif has decided to add an interesting twist to his venture.  In this energy drink deal, proceeds will be donated to feed from what I've gathered 1 billion people.  How and when I do not know, but I'am impressed with the nice touch to a rather negatively perceived celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program