Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Bangladesh vs Lil Wayne?

Hey man my May has been tremendously busy and I have a lot of artists hitting me up which is awesome.  I would like to start with saying that we will have a few featured artists posts tonight, so be ready.  In this post I found out that Lil Wayne and his Daddy have not paid royalties to Bangladesh, hence his being upset.  Personally as a producer myself, if I were ever put in this situation I would be a little ticked off also.  As of the current situation between these men, Bangladesh has not seen any royalty checks for the "A Millie" track he produced for The Carter III.  Shady business indeed by the Birdman and his Pigeon son crappin on the producers like that...

Full Article from HipHopDX: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program