Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

50 Cent's Black Magic?

I'm back with some old news again, this time it is on our good old friend 50 Cent.  According to sources 50 will be dropping a new album which he said is for this summer, and it is supposed to have dance music.  I myself was really anticipating the highly disappointing BISD album, and now with this dance concept stuff I find myself more in a space of what tha!  Oh well, when you have millions of dollars and are touring overseas I guess it doesn't matter, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program