Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jay-Z BP3

Jay-Z had an amazing week of sales for his sub-par album BP3. As an old school Jay fan I just couldn't listen completely to this album made for high school kids. One of the tracks that stood out to me the most was "Empire State of Mind" with Alicia Keys with it's amazing pianos from Keys herself, and Jay rapping some real stuff. Anyways, with my opinion aside, 460-480k people purchased this album in these hard times showing us that music still holds power in this world today. Along with the sales numbers I found a video showing how the album cover was put together. The video was found from Allhiphop.com so don't think I'm trying to post it up as my own news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program