Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lloyd Banks Reality Show?


For some reason I feel this is too little too late. Lloyd Banks has been making rounds in the mixtape circuit but this tv thing might not be for him. Seriously seeming like the most thug out of the group, I really don't know if people are connected with Banks the way they are if it was some other artist. I'm not trying to hate here I really do hope this jumps off well for Banks, but we saw what happened to 50's show last fall and it wasn't good news for the G-Unit General. I just wonder what will happen to a soldier...

Lloyd Banks Preps Reality Show & Movie | Lloyd Banks | Rap Basement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program