Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eminem is in Funny People

Saturday is basically Eminem day for me because of all the material that has been coming out. Those who want to keep the album as a surprise I recommend not previewing it, because it has leaked nearly everywhere. My opinion on the album is that it is above average, but that could because I had/have high expectations for Eminem. I might just have to listen to it more to understand his complex mind, but on a lighter subject Slim will be in a comedy this year. In the movie Funny People which features Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler, Eminem makes a small cameo. It's good to see Eminem coming back and feeling better.

Eminem In New Judd Apatow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program