Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busta Rhymes - Back On My BS

Yep I know this came out yesterday too, but with everything that has happened in the past few days for myself, I thought it would be important to show that even though things are tough we are moving forward. In music this means albums are being released, and the quality is driving up, while in politics it means business are showing earnings and stocks are rising up. I know there are some crooked aspects in both, but lets just enjoy the fact that hope is around the corner. So until we get more push towards future prosperity, I'm gonna take a page from Busta's new album 'Back On My BS', and try to get my "Arab Money"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program