Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

50 Cent in India Interview

This is from the Winter of 2007 but I just found it and it was very interesting for me. Now personally I'm part of the Indian culture so for me the length of the video was no problem. Those of you who don't want to check out the music and just want to see 50 make a fool of himself you can skip through. What I like about this video is 50 allows himself to be vulnerable to another culture, and is willing to learn and say words in another language when he doesn't know it. I appreciate 50 Cent for chillin with another culture, even though it was all business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program