Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Obama Fried Chicken Youtube Clip

I was browsing around the web when I found this post. In this video there is a store called Obama's Fried Chicken, and from what I know it is a store opened by Muslims because they sell halal meat. Now when the people making the video asked the person working in the store why the name Obama was chosen, the employee could only say there is a Kennedy's Chicken why not Obama's. Now as a person who enjoy's good business, this is an amazing strategy to get business, I just hope this doesn't become a huge racial issue because I do not feel any harm was meant to happen. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program