Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Nipsey Hussle feat Slauson Boyz - Roll The Windows Up

Once again I've been on the search to find songs which I can embed into my blog but once again no luck. I thought there was some sites that supplied that but I still couldn't get it done. Anyways until I find a way I'm going to give links to sites that has some songs I like or I find funny or interesting. Right here we got the West Coast boy Nipsey Hussle back with another banger called "Roll the Windows Up" and he does it on point. The Crip from the Coast is dropping more fire and if he can get enough buzz nationwide then he will have a nice summer. Check it out for yourself and let me know if you would ride to this.

Nipsey Hussle Feat. Slauson Boyz-Roll The Windows Up : 24HourhipHop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program