Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Sunday, April 05, 2009

I'm On Twitter


Yep as I continue to grow with this social networking concept I have expanded my horizons out to twitter. Now if you want you can add me to twitter to follow, and I can guarantee you that I will follow you. One thing I'm working on is my RSS feed because I want my Blog updates on the twitter page. Also you can see my twitter updates on the right hand side of this blog. Currently the updates will probably be personal like sports, music, or anything interesting going on with me. Here is the page link for those who want to add me now, and Thanks for following and the support I really do appreciate it. http://twitter.com/akzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program