Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Asher Roth - Lark On My Go Cart

I know this is late on the Asher Roth wagon since his album already dropped, but I really like this song and wanted to share. It is very Eminem like when it comes to being comedic, but Asher has not once tried to be a tough guy and sticks to his formula of being a regular dude. I appreciate Roth for being this way even though he sounds very similar to Eminem, and his marketing strategy of dropping on 4-20 was brilliant. Anyways this comedic song here should be a fun listen, if not tell me why I'm always down to hear what people have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program