Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Friday, March 20, 2009

Rick Ross "Deeper Than Rap"


So I read this article on MTV which reviewed Rick Ross's new cd. After reading this article many of the songs got very positive reviews and the writer didn't show any criticism. In this article the writer even went as far as to say this was a classic album. I don't know much about how credible this person is even though they are writing for MTV, but I do feel that I would have to hear this cd before I let someone else make the judgment for me. All though I'am very excited to hear what Ross has to offer.

Article: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program