Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009

50 cent is Serious


Ok so I know its been a few weeks and I have been putting up a lot of news on this site to generate views, but now I think I have found my niche. Along with news I'am going to be putting up fun stuff to enjoy while we get the reality of the real world, and I will post on news if it very dramatically related to the world or to the music genre as a whole. Introducing to you my very first post for the chillzone a picture of 50 cent. Yep this picture speaks volumes about how serious he is about his music, but lets just enjoy how he seems to be wanting to rip that accordian apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program