So if Drake wasn't impressing you by being a poor mans Lil Wayne check him out in this song. I feel in this track Drake kills it, and I think he might be taking shots at someone too. The song sounds like something Lupe would/could be on and to me it shows how much Drake can do. Drop that album Drake soon, you don't want to have Bishop Lamont buzz and disappear.
I'm not trying to start beef or controversy with this article just wondering what people think. Lately we have been hit with a slew of ...
About Us
This blog here is intended to be enjoyed, and taken as something fun. I will share pictures, music,videos, etc, that I find interesting, and I will try to cover daily Hip Hop News topics if possible. Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or anything constructive. Thanks, Enjoy My Blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please Leave Comments Here