Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be/Rocking That Body (Video)

This video is probably one of the craziest videos I have ever seen and let me tell you, I like it.  Now everyone has there own opinions of B.E.P. which vary drastically.  I feel like they have amazing music regardless, and the have many different styles which the fuse together flawlessly.  This video I got from OnSmash like I do most of my good quality ones, and the spacey stuff is pretty cool.  At first glance the vibe I felt from this work was something that Michael Jackson would've done, and as the progression of the song goes forward that feeling gets stronger.  That is my opinion on this video, let me know yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program