Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rick Ross vs Trick Daddy

Honestly I knew this beef was going to start up again because Rick Ross cannot shut his mouth. On the music side of things though Trick Daddy is a legend in Florida rap, but currently he is irrelevant to the game. Both these men deserve credit for good music, but on street cred this is a whole different topic. Trick Daddy in my opinion is like Scarface to Houston, Eminem to Detroit, etc. just not on that high level. Between both these men I don't think anyone cares what they beef about except the south, and since I'm in the south I got this post up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program