Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Thursday, May 14, 2009

J The S - Dr. Dre

I have never heard of this guy before but listen to this track because he speaks on the real. Many things that I feel were mentioned in this song, so I might like it more than others. My personal biased in this isn't too strong, because if you hear the track this guy speaks all facts. That is how I feel about the song, what do you think....

1 comment:

  1. I think this guy speaks for most in his lyrics. People are hungry for Detox. One thing I found though, I listened 3AM at first on my laptop..no surround sound speakers..and it did sound like the voice again..but then, after listening it the 10th time(no joke)on speakers i wasnt hearin the 'arab' voice as some put it.

    I dont know if its me listening it a couple times or what...but I really dont hear it so much now...

    As for him, I guess he is trying to reach Dre with a msg and probably put himself out there...

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program