Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Core Wireless Speaker System CDUniverse.com

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Rick Ross - Cold Blood

Since Rick Ross's cd drops today, I decided to put up this video I saw from WSHH. The song is pretty cool, and now we wait to see how the album sales come out. Let me tell you that I have previewed Rick's cd, and this is probably as hard as it gets. What disappointed me about his album is there wasn't a banger. For example, on his previous 2 albums Rick Ross had "Push It" and "Speedin" as some fire tracks. On this album there was no standout track like that except "Maybach Music 2" which isn't really a track that makes me get hyped. Oh well enough of my review, check out this track for yourself and if you can let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Comments Here

Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program
 
SecondSpin.com
Best Dad. Best Gift.
Rakuten Affiliate Network Welcome Program